Donnerstag, September 22, 2005

The train

Whow I made got my second post for this week. The power and the force inside of me inspire me to really want to gain knowledge. But like I mentioned in some of the previous posts it is such a big amount and no time. But progress is changing the knowledge base and it seems like a train and I am running after it. It seems so close sometimes but then the rails turn into another direction and suddenly I can't see it anymore. But sometimes I guess it looks like I am chasing the wrong train. It seems like I see a train and I start running and running... after a while I stop happily because I got this train at a station but then I realize it that was the wrong one. Funny or almost insane is this feeling, when after some days, month or years, sometimes it hits me like bang and I see that the train formally known “as wrong train” was not that wrong. But how could I be sure some days that the train I am chasing is worth it chasing it... If I think pessimistic I would say never ... but I am optimistic and that's why I am continuing running and trust this feeling that inner voice thing.And then, then I finally got this ticket ... this ticket to ride the train. I hope it will be a golden ticket with comfortable seats ....
But catching a train even if it is the wrong one, it gives time to relax… time to take a breath before I need to start running again…
that's it for the mo(ment)...
stay tuned to read mo(re)...

Keine Kommentare: