Freitag, September 30, 2005

being incredible

inspired by the pixar movie the incredbles I am shooting a post....
it is funny I just saw the extras on the second dvd and there is so much material they just cut of. Why... there is a whole different story... it gives things another point of view and it is even more authentic... going away from that disney kiddy style... but hey it seems that everybody wants to make money and just the descision to go on kids and there parents could be very afortable... anway it is a great movie not as great as finding memo or robots but very lovely...
Makes you feel that everybody is a hero... or has a hero sleeping inside of himself. Waking to come up and take over. It is all about the power which is so secretly hided without any chance to break out. But at least there must be a little chance. It is that feeling that tells you inside there is something. Not evil don't worry it can push you far beyound your limits. But before I go tooooo far I close that post and hope that someday I could say... this is the moment I have ever waited for to show that I am one of the incredibles.... =)

good night...

Keine Kommentare: