Donnerstag, September 08, 2005

the beauteousness of beeing early...

This morning I was a little earlier as usual and everything felt kind of relaxed and I was in that mood to get everything done. But beeing outside was great. It was that breaking point time where every body starts to get in that typically daily hurry. Unfortunately I was not early enough to experience this whole quiteness before everybody starts. The air was fresh... it was going to be great day... not to hot... not to cold.
But I don't know what it was what inspired me to write these lines. Maybe it was just that mo(ment) or the feeling of having more time than every other day. But will this go away, if I would push myself into that different day cycle of beeing erlier? Can I still see the quiteness? Will I be able to jack ass myself out of the bed some hours earlier? Because until now I loved the night... but I should not underestimate the beauteousness of every mornig...

Keine Kommentare: